Used MacBook (Air, Pro) | A,B & C
> shop used Macbooks
Our used MacBooks are graded in two parts. This means that the screen (LCD only) and housing (All aluminum parts) are graded separately.
For example, the LCD could be graded A and the body could be graded B. All ABC combinations are possible. The grade is visible at the product title and in the additional information. For example: Grade A/B means that the LCD grade is A and the grade for the housing is B.
- Battery performance 80% or higher
- Thoroughly tested and in good condition
In general all grade conditions of our used devices are similar but for MacBooks there are some exceptions. Since the LCD is graded on its own, the LCD can not have dents, cracks or very deep scratches.
- A Grade – Can have some nearly unnoticeable small scratches
- B Grade – Can have some visible small scratches and can have a very light case of coating (also known as ‘staingate’ or ‘delamination’)
- C Grade – Can have multiple imperfections like scratches and small points. It can also have a light to medium case of coating.
The MacBook housing is mostly made of aluminum. This includes the top-case, bottom plate and display assembly.
- A Grade – Can have some small nearly unnoticeable traces of use
- B Grade – Can have intermediate traces of use ( small dents, chips, scratches or one bent corner)
- C Grade – Can have heavy traces of use (dents, chips, large scratches and one or more bent corners)
MacBook (Air, Pro) 2016 and higher: 6 months
MacBook (Air, Pro) 2015 and lower: 30 days
* Click on a photo to enlarge it.