Return & Service Policy
All defective merchandise, unless otherwise indicated, may be returned for a replacement within 7 days from the original purchase date. This warranty does not cover physically damaged merchandise, such as cracked glass, ripped or torn flex cables, etc.
At Minpex we thoroughly test and verify every item before we ship it to you. We try our best to package the goods as good as possible, but damage by postal services always remains possible. To resolve this, we will contact our postal service provider (PostNL or DHL) and co-operate further with them to provide a fitting solution.
1.0 Defective Parts (DOA, dead on arrival)
Please refuse the package from the courier if it looks damaged or has been opened. Directly contact us after refusing the package. If you have accepted the package and the goods inside are physically damaged or non-functioning, please contact us within 2 business days.
If the product is physically damaged or broken, please provide the following information within the timely manner of 2 business days:
- Pictures of the front and back of the shipment.
- Pictures of the front, back and side of the physically damaged products
If the product you have ordered is DOA (dead on arrival), please provide the following information within the timely manner of 7 business days:
- Explanation of the product’s defect (touch problem, LCD problem, pixel problem etc.)
- Picture or video demonstrating the malfunction of the product
Failure to provide the information as requested above within 2 business days will cause your RMA to be denied.
It is standard procedure that the reimbursement is paid in the form of store credit. You will receive a coupon that you can redeem on the shopping cart page.
Note: For products which are DOA, always leave them in the original packaging and plastic material. We do not accept an item if it’s not within its original packaging or if it is missing it’s original plastic covers. This means you always have to test the product before you install it onto the device. We also do not accept DOA items which are returned in damaged packing or plastics.
1.1 Customer received incorrect products
If you have received a different item than the one you have ordered, please take 3 clear photos of the incorrect item with the SKU showing and open a RMA ticket (Return Merchandise Authorization) on our website. We will verify the error and fix this as quickly as possible. RMA processing time will generally be processed within 14 work days depending on the customer’s request (refund or exchange), the RMA handling process will be finished within 14 business days after the defective items have been received by Minpex. If the 14 work days have passed without notice from Minpex, please send an email to email@example.com, it will be handled immediately and a response will be provided within 24 hours.
1.2 Following terms apply to all refunds and exchange
- It is standard procedure that the item(s) you return will be exchanged.
- In case of refund, unless otherwise indicated, the current market value of the item is paid in the form of a coupon or a credit note.
- The item(s) you return must be in original condition with original packaging, unused, and undamaged. Otherwise, the RMA will be denied.
- The item(s) that have been returned without first receiving RMA approval will be denied.
- The item(s) being returned without the Minpex logo on it, will be denied.
1.3 Refurbished devices terms for refund or exchange
All Refurbished devices that have been paid in advance can be returned to us for 30 days, unless indicated otherwise. This warranty automatically expires after 30 days.
Following terms apply to all Refurbished devices refunds and exchanges:
The product(s) to be returned must include (when included at delivery): original box, original labels, all included accessories. Having used the product is allowed. If you want to return the product, make sure you do not make the item dirty and return it to us in the – as far as reasonably possible – original condition and factory packaging.
- Before shipping, please make sure that the settings of the device have been set to factory settings (via ‘Settings’ > ‘General’ > ‘Reset’ > ‘Reset All Content and Settings’).
- All item(s) you return must be in original condition with original packaging, unused, and undamaged. Otherwise, the RMA will be denied.
- Please make sure that on all iPhones and iPads ‘Find my iPhone/iPad’ is turned off (via ‘Settings’ > ‘[your name]’ > ‘iCloud’).
- All item(s) that have been returned without first requesting RMA approval will be denied.
- It is standard procedure that if a device shows signs of a defect, it will be repaired or exchanged.
Not covered by Minpex warranty:
- If the device’ parts are replaced by an external party
- Defects occur after the warranty period of 30 days
- Damage as a result of improper use (if user is responsible for broken parts and / or moisture damage)
- Broken SIM card reader
- The touch ID function after replacing the home button
- Broken camera lens
- Damaged or dirty charging connector
- Loose parts headphone connection / AUX Flex
- iPhone 7 (Plus) devices are waterproof and therefore are not applicable to Minpex warranty
- iPhone 7 (Plus) devices’ homebutton cannot be repaired and therefore are not applicable to Minpex warranty.
In case of damage caused as a result of a drop, impact, or moisture damage, the repair costs of another defect may no longer be covered by the warranty. The warranty also expires when using illegal software without a manufacturer’s brand.
In case a device can not be repaired it will be exchanged for the grade we have received the faulty device in.
These Return & Exchange policies are subject to change at any time and without notice.