Terms and Conditions
Last update: 14-12-2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the https://www.minpex.com/ website operated by Minpex B.V.
Your access and use of the webshop is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the webshop. By accessing or using the webshop you agree to be bound by these terms. If you disagree with any part of these terms then you may not access the webshop.
If you wish to purchase any product made available through the webshop, you may be asked to submit specific information relevant to your purchase including, without limitation, your address, full name, surname, telephone number, email address, Chamber of Commerce registration number and VAT number. Before completing a purchase you will be asked to agree with these Terms and Conditions.
Our webshop hosts a range of images, videos and texts. Minpex B.V. has full copyright on all of these intellectual properties. Theft of these properties or direct use of these will result in a direct notification to our legal advisors. Penalties may be given and account closure will be imminent.
Links to other websites
Our webshop may contain links to third-party web site or services that are not owned or controlled by Minpex B.V. Minpex B.V. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Minpex B.V. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 3 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
All defective merchandise, unless otherwise indicated, may be returned for a replacement within 7 days from the original purchase date. This warranty does not cover physically damaged merchandise.
At Minpex we thoroughly test and verify every item before we ship it to you. We try our best to package the goods as best as possible, but damage by postal services always remains a possibility.
1.0 Defective Parts (DOA, dead on arrival)
Please refuse the package from the courier if it looks damaged or has been opened. Immediately contact us after refusing the package. If you have accepted the package and the goods inside are physically damaged or non-functioning, please contact us within 24 hours.
If the product is physically damaged or broken, please provide the following information within the timely manner of 24 hours:
- Pictures of the front and back of the packaging.
- Pictures of the front, back and side of the physical damage of the product(s).
Failure to provide the information as requested above within 24 hours will cause your RMA to be denied.
Note: For products which are DOA (dead on arrival), always leave them in the original packaging and/or plastic material. We do not accept an item if it’s not within its original packaging or if it’s missing its original plastic covers.
1.1 Customer ordered wrong products
Customers will be responsible for all return shipping fees and a 25% restocking fee will be charged after we have received and tested the product.
Note: Incorrect item orders that are not announced to us via a RMA ticket, within 2 business days upon receipt, will be denied.
1.2 Customer received incorrect products
If you have received a different item than what you have ordered, please take 5 clear photos of the front, back and sides of the incorrect item with the SKU showing and request a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) on our website. We will check the photos and RMA request and get in contact with you. RMA requests will be processed within 7 business days depending on the customer’s requested solution (refund or exchange), and the RMA handling process will be finished within 7 business days after the defective items have been received by Minpex. If 7 business days have passed without notice from Minpex, please send an email to email@example.com, it will be handled immediately and a response will be provided within 24 hours.
1.3 Following terms apply to all refunds and exchanges
- All item(s) you return must be in original condition with original packaging, unused, and undamaged. Otherwise, the RMA will be denied.
- All item(s) that have been returned without first receiving RMA approval will be denied.
- All parts that have been returned without the Minpex logo on it, will be denied.
- All LCD displays that have been returned without the sticker ‘test before removing this sticker’, will be denied.
If the item is denied for a refund or exchange, it will be returned to you and you will be charged the shipping costs.
1.4 Terms for Hardware refund or exchange
All products with a warranty that have been paid in advance can be returned to us for 30 days, unless indicated otherwise. This warranty automatically expires after 30 days.
Following terms apply to all refunds and exchanges:
The product(s) to be returned must include (when included at delivery): original box, original labels and all included accessories. Having used the product is allowed. If you want to return the product, make sure to return it to us in the – as far as reasonably possible – original condition and factory packaging.
- Before shipping, please make sure that the settings of the device have been set to factory settings (via ‘Settings’ > ‘General’ > ‘Reset’ > ‘Reset All Content and Settings’). If this is not the case the return will be denied, the item will be returned to you and you will be charged the shipping costs and research costs.
- All item(s) you return must be in original condition with original packaging, unused, and undamaged. Otherwise, the RMA will be denied, the item will be returned to you and you will be charged the shipping costs.
- Please make sure that on all iPhones and iPads ‘Find my iPhone/iPad’ is turned off (via ‘Settings’ > ‘[your name]’ > ‘iCloud’).
- All item(s) that have been returned without first requesting RMA approval will be denied, returned to you and you will be charged with the shipping costs.
Not covered by Minpex warranty:
- Device parts that are replaced by an external party
- Defects occur after the warranty period of 30 days unless otherwise indicated
- Damage as a result of improper use (if user is responsible for broken parts and / or moisture damage)
- Broken SIM card reader
- The touch ID function after replacing the home button
- Broken camera lens
- Damaged or dirty charging connector
- Loose parts headphone connection / AUX Flex
In case of damage caused as a result of drop, impact or moisture damage, the repair costs of another defect may no longer be covered by the warranty and will be charged to you. The warranty also expires if using illegal software without a manufacturer’s brand.
These Return & Exchange policies are subject to change at any time and without notice.
If you have any questions, e.g. regarding copyright, trademarks and patents, feel free to contact us and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.